What We Do
American Capital Energy is a leading U.S. solar-electric power systems integrator and developer. Specializing in large and medium scale PV projects for commercial and utility clients, American Capital Energy manages every aspect of solar array construction and integration for its clients, including engineering, procurement, construction, and maintenance.
American Capital Energy provides the following services to customize every aspect of a client’s solar installation, from inception to commissioning:
- Initial Solar “Economics” – looking at the financial benefits, payback and IRR
- Solar Incentives – at the local, state and federal levels
- System Design and Engineering – our custom mounting systems include penetrating roof mount, non-penetrating roof mount, ground mount tracker, ground mount fixed, ground mount ballasted and carports
- Procurement – we buy in large quantities from the best vendors to insure a quality project with long term warranties
- Project Management – our experienced team of engineers is there throughout the process
- Installation – we manage all installations and use local installers who know you
- Operation Training – our team will help flip the switch and will continue to monitor results for at least 5 years
- Maintenance – our arrays are maintained for several years with our own team
- Financing – whether it’s leasing, a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) or financing, we can help
We help you make all of the right decisions on a complete solar power system for your business.
When we begin a new project, our first discussion is typically about reducing your long-term operational costs and setting goals with a budget in mind.
As projects enter the planning stage, we draw on our extensive experience securing funding and state and federal incentives to help you get the most power for the lowest cost. We’ll visit your site, assess your needs and design the most cost-efficient and effective system for your business. Most importantly, we’ll manage the entire project from beginning to end to ensure a seamless transition to a clean power future for your business.
Whether it’s a solar project for a convention center, warehouse, carport, strip mall, brownfield, wetland or large plot of land, we have the experience to engineer, procure, construct and maintain the optimum solar array.